May 2005 Archives

I switched to pyblosxom recently. While switching, i found out, that pyblosxom has no real rss2 support, so i head to write the templates myself. Also neither blosxom nor pyblosxom support support pubDate statement in the head, so i had to hack the w3cdate a bit. I found out, i was not the only one with this problem. Doug Ransom posted this also recently to the pyblosxom user mailing list. I didn't took the official w3cdate plugin, as this only gives back date in ISO8601 format. I prefere a more readable date, so i took time.strftime("%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S", time_tuple).
And sorry in advance, if this switch might flood planet.. :(

Share this blog post:   

March 2014

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31